Mk3 VW Jetta VR6 Time Line
- First Day Home with my MK3 VW Jetta VR6
Here is my first day home with my 1997 MkIII Jetta GLX VR6.
- My First wax! - MK3 VW Jetta VR6
I not sure what's going on with my face... but this is my vr6's first wax.
- A Surprise! - MK3 VW Jetta VR6
I had look at the gas cap several time and never notice my car was part Asian. German engineered, build in Mexico, and has parts from Japan. Kind of weird.
- Sunset pictures - MK3 VW Jetta VR6
After that first wax a picture of the sunset from the rear of my Jetta VR6
- Fun in the snow! - MK3 VW Jetta VR6
Summer tire on my Jetta Vr6 still didn't stop me from playing in the snow.
- Sideways in the snow - MK3 VW Jetta VR6
I'm getting way too slow to the curb while playing the snow... a little e-brake fun!
- Coilovers installed!
The day I've way looking forward to for such a long time. Patec Holeshot coilover install with the help of my friend Erik.
- A old barn and my Mk3 Jetta VR6
Near Deception pass I found a cool looking barn for a quick photo shoot.
- VW GTG
From the left going clock wise: MK3 VW Jetta 2.0L 8v, MK4 GTI 2.8L 24v VR6, Two Mk3 VW Jettas 2.8L 12v VR6, Mk2 Golf 1.8L 8v
Gallery Page: 12
My Recommend Repair Shop - I.P.M. Auto Service of Redmond, WA - (425) 883-6311